Major 80 series has been Zetor best seller for over 10 years. The latest version is Major 88SSC with all-new elegant styling and comfort enhancements.
Major 88SSC is a modern heavy duty utility ag tractor with an all-mechanical transmission. Even engine has been simplified and uses no DEF.
The new Major features a fully synchronized 12F/12R Shuttle transmission with 540/1000 Independent PTO mechanically engaged. Ground speed PTO is also standard. The transmission and PTO use a 11.0-inch heavy duty dual cerametallic clutch disks as most Majors are used as powerful loader tractors.
Key standard features include:
- Tilt steering
- Adjustable seat with retractable seat belt
- Fixed instructor seat with retractable seat belt
- Storage compartments
- Dome light, beverage and cell phone holders, toolbox, 12V power outlet
- Heavy duty CAT 1/2 convertible 3-Point hitch with Position/Draft/Mix controls, extendable ball link ends, telescopic stabilizers
- 2 rear remote valves (3 optional)
- Swing and sliding heavy duty drawbar with hammer-strap and tow pin, water-proof trailer electrical socket
- All weather climate control cab with A/C, locking L/R doors, L/R corner windows, L/R mirrors, roof hatch, windshield sunscreen, F/R wipers with washer tank all come standard
- Pivoting front fenders and weights are optional.
- Matching ZM229 heavy duty Front End Loader comes standard with many features normally costing thousands of dollars: Factory installed Joystick with 3rd function and 2-quick disconnect couplers on the front cross bar to power additional attachments like a grapple; Standard Mechanical Self-Leveling (MSL); Full-length subframe for long-term stability; A choice of Global Carrier or Skid Steer Carrier.
Zetor M88 Series Photo Gallery
For more information about the new and exciting Zetor M88 Series tractors visit your local Full Service Zetor NA Dealer and or call Zetor North America @ 904-647-7169 and ask to speak with the Sales Manager in your region